A while back, actually a long while back, I shared with you my weightloss journey and how I lost 130 pounds! It was incredible to have shed so much weight and keep it off. I am not sure what happened or what changed but over the last year the 5-7 pounds weight fluctuation I gave myself stopped fluctuating and, in fact, increased to a 10 pound gain. This was frustrating and, honestly, it was depressing. All I would think about was the fact that I had worked so hard! I made so many life changes and it appeared my weight would continue to increase. Looking back at old pictures, I remember how miserable I was. I couldn’t participate in many activities because of my size. I missed out on so many things, and my anxiety and depression was increasing. I prayed. I called out to Jesus. Was I putting too much pressure on myself? What did Jesus want me to do?
I got my go-to books off the shelves, knocked the dust off, and started to go through them again. I refocused my devotions, continued praying and seeking the Lord’s will. I do not believe the Lord gave us so many wonderful foods so we could never enjoy them. Sadly, I think in order to maintain as low of a weight as I was, I was going to have to deny myself many of these foods. On the other hand, I also don’t think many of the foods we eat or believe that we need to eat, are necessary. I think the secret lies in the balance. Weight loss or not, I know I need to be healthy and eat healthily. However, I am NOT going to starve myself to do that. So what resources have I used that helped?
Books – Here is a list of books that have helped me on this journey:
Check out my Dashing Dish review HERE
Two new THM books too!
I have been a Plexus Ambassador for quite some time now. I have been using it for my oldest to help with his ADHD/Aspergers. I have used it to help treat my husband and his PTSD. I have not, however, took it faithfully myself. Why not? Laziness! Pure laziness! So that changed! Last week I began taking my Plexus daily and have already lost 2 pounds of the weight I had gained! So which products have I used?
Here is a list:
Safe and effective weight control
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugars
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and lipid levels
- Proven ingredients—including Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chlorogenic Acid, and Garcinia Cambogia—that address all areas of weight loss
- No meal replacements* No shakes
- Fast and easy-Saves you time
- A simple solution combined with water to help you succeed
- Oxygenates the entire body
- Helps cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and arteries
- Helps energize the body* Enhances weight loss* Supports collagen production
- Relieves occasional constipation (that is not associated with chronic constipation, which may be a symptom of a serious disease)
- Proper probiotic balance in the intestinal tract
- Provides five strains of probiotic bacteria for supporting the immune system
- Contains enzymes to aid in the breakdown of proteins and fibrous foods during digestion, contributing to a balanced intestinal system
- May help inactivate free radicals or free radical-initiated chemical reactions in the body
- Proper intestinal balance which increases nutrient absorption
I love ALL Plexus products! Click HERE if you want more information!
I also have used my Young Living Essential Oils! I honestly couldn’t live without my essential oils! They are so important to our overall daily health! You can use the following oils:
and Slique! This tastes SO good!
If you would like more information on Young Living Essential Oils, click HERE. I have a great promotion for new distributors! 🙂
So that is where I am at on this journey. I hope to give monthly updates so you can see how I am progressing. I can hardly wait to share with everyone!