Planners, planners, and more planners! I think I have tried a just about every planner known to man over the years. I’ve tried planners from Franklin Covey. I’ve tried really expensive planners, really cheap planners, colorful planners, planners with stickers, glitter covered planners, planers with cute, pretty pictures….you name it. I have tried them all!
Next came the iPhone. I actually like using my iPhone when I remember using it. My husband is better about entering things into it and syncing me than I am. I can’t quite get used to not writing things out.
The struggle to stay organized in this house with three active boys in various activities is real! I have been searching high and low for the ultimate planner. I even looked at Erin Condren. I had my fancy planner in my shopping cart and was all ready to check out.
Then I heard about the Homeschool Mom Life Binder from Life of a Homeschool Mom! You’re not a homeschooler? Please don’t stop reading.
The planner from Life of a Homeschool Mom is amazing! She has literally thought of everything. Have a look for yourself…
- Broken down into separate, easy to find sections
- Weekly planning sections
- Multiple topics covered for your convenience. Seriously, she has it all covered! Menu’s, Cleaning, Pets, and MUCH more.
- Financial Management. This is important to me as we try to follow Dave Ramsey for the most part. Having this included in a planner is a huge bonus for me!
- Homeschool Planning. She is a homeschool mom so she knows! I can’t think of a single thing she left off.
- Personal Planning. Y’all she even included a prayer list!!!
Now wait for it!! Don’t close the post now! If you are not a homeschool mom, guess what? She thought of you, too! So check out the Mom’s Life Binder!!!
There are several other bonus features in this wonderful planner. Click HERE to find out more.
Right now the Homeschool Mom Life Binder is being introduced at a special price of only $14.99. This price is ONLY good until the 15th of June. This is a great price for all the goodies this binder includes! But wait! There is more!!! If you order before June 15th, you also get two bonus downloads! You’ll receive A Busy Mom’s Christmas Planner-All in One and The Complete Thanksgiving Planner! Don’t wait or you’ll miss out on these fantastic planners!!