Fall reminds me of pumpkin spice. You have pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin spice cookies and now, we have a pumpkin spice bread!
But, this one isn’t just any typical pumpkin spice . . . NO, this is pumpkin cranberry bread! With a hint of spice, this will make bread that you can’t wait to get out of the oven and munch down on.
In just under 2 hours, this bread is ready to go to your table . . . or stomach. But watch out, I can’t guarantee it will last 2 hours!
Whether you were invited to a friend’s house and need a delicious hostess gift or are just craving some warm, moist bread . . . this one is it.
Ready to get you fall on? This bread will make that happen – Let’s get baking!
Before I get to the recipe…lets talk a bit more about social media. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would follow me on my social channels and subscribe to my blog! I won’t spam you to death- I promise.
I would love to have you follow me on my page here. Don’t forget my group too that I mentioned above! I have a few groups also. If you’re interested in the list, you can find that right here. I am on Pinterest…love love love Pinterest!
Also ….I have an air fryer group too! So don’t miss that!
3-3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups granulated sugar
4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. all spice
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
4 eggs room temp.
1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups of dried cranberries
2 9×5 loaf pans like below
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your non-stick baking spray into each pan evenly coated.
- In a large bowl, add your flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, all spice, baking soda and salt, mix to combine.
- In another smaller bowl, add your eggs, pumpkin and canola oil and mix to combine.
- Pour these ingredients into your dry ingredient mixture.
Mix until combined
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour evenly into two 9×5″ bread pans.
- Bake for 65-80 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before removing from baking pans.