Many of you know I have been doing a series on prayer, you can read more HERE and HERE. A while back I wrote a post on the movie War Room which has led to me digging in deep to establish a better prayer life. I wanted to share with you a list resources that will really help to deepen your prayer life
1. War Room DVD
2. War Room on Paperback
3. The Battle Plan For Prayer—this is an excellent resource!
4. The Battle Plan Journal. This is a very helpful resource too. I know I blog but I also have notebooks FULL of sermon notes, prayer notes, and scripture.
5. Audicious. I.LOVE.HER.BOOKS!
6. Fervent. I cannot say enough about this book either!!! A must have!!!
7. Before Amen. Another great book!
8. Prayer Works: Prayer Strategy and Training For Kids–EXCELLENT!
9. This Means War: A Strategic Prayer Journal (for Tweens) Excellent too!
10. Organizing Your Prayer Closet
I hope that the resources I have shared are a blessing to you and get you on the journey to setting up your own “War Room”no matter how large or small.