One God One Plan One Life Review
Does your teen have a daily devotional that they enjoy? Something that will help teach them the importance of daily Bible reading times? Check out Amazons review:
One of America’s favorite pastors, Max Lucado offers his first 365 devotional for teens, encouraging them to trust God and His perfect plan for their lives.
Life is hard, and today’s teens could use daily guidance and reassurance that God is with them, through it all and despite it all. In One God, One Plan, One Life, bestselling author Max Lucado offers teens an accessible way to connect with their Lord. Daily devotions address such topics as faith and obedience but also offer wisdom on topics that teens battle, such as purity, bullying, alcohol and drug use, and self-image. Each day includes a short devotion and accompanying scripture as well as a take-away application that will inspire and challenge teens to trust in God and His plans for them.
One God, One Plan, One Life helps teens to cut through life’s distractions and rely on the one thing that is truly important—a relationship with God.
Features & Benefits:
- Max’s first 365 devotional for teens and tweens
- 365 scriptures, devotional thoughts, and life-shaping applications
- Encourages daily quiet time and developing a personal relationship with God
My husband and I looked through this book and while it is a good devotional, there were some things we had issues with.
- I didn’t like the dates on the devotional. I would rather have the days say: day 1, day 2 and so on. Instead of January 1, January 2 etc.
- We don’t care for the Bible versions used, but that may be trivial for some.
- There are a couple of the devotions we were iffy on.
All in all though this is a really good devotional for teens and we will for sure be keeping it on the shelf for our boys. I give it a 4/5
To get your copy click here: