2.The Instant Pot Cookbook This is really the must-have cookbook for any Instant Pot owner. It has over 100 low-hassle, easy to make, delicious recipes that you can start making today!
3. Glass Lid When you buy an Instant Pot, it comes with a standard black lid. I would recommend getting a glass lid so you can see what’s going on in there!
4. Silicone Lid Turn your Instant Pot into a storage container with this awesome silicone lid!
5. Silicone Sealing Rings ALWAYS have a couple of these on hand..just in case!
6. Cake Pan Make a cake inside your Instant Pot! It doesn’t get much better than this 🙂
7. Loaf Pan You can make breads in your Instant Pot…who knew!
8. Trivet Turn your Instant Pot into a dehydrator with this handy Trivet!
9. Steamer Basket Love steamed vegetables? Start using your Instant Pot as a steamer!
10. Non-Stick Inner Pot Replace your Inner Pot with a non-stick replacement!
11. Silicone Mitts Don’t burn yourself getting the inner pot out…use these adorable mitts instead!
12. Immersion Circulator You definitely need one of these.
13. Jar Lifter If you plan on doing anything with jars in your pot, you need this jar lifter!
14. Yogurt Cups Make yogurt in these handy portion-controlled cups!
16. Inner Pot It’s always great to have a replacement inner pot!
17. Mesh Strainer Basket This is the perfect size for you Instant Pot contents!
18. Steaming Rack Don’t let you pot get steam all over the counter!
19. Cheesecake Pan Make a CHEESCAKE in your Instant Pot! (check out my pumpkin caramel cheesecake recipe here)
20. Greek Yogurt Maker Make delicious Greek Yogurt 🙂
21. Steamer with Handle This is really just cute!
23. Silicone Kitchen Tongs You can use these to get anything out of the pot!
24. Accessories Pack Don’t really know what to get? Get an accessory pack!
25. Instant Pot Top 500 Recipes 500 recipes for the Instant Pot…it doesn’t get better than this!
So, there you have it…my top gift picks for that Instant Pot lover in your life. Do you have something you’d add to the list? If so, comment below with a link!