Instant Pot Rosemary Lemon Wild Rice Soup
The cooler season invites sniffles, runny noses and colds. However, this soup can help feel better when you’re battling sinus pressure, sneezing, and congestion. The warm broth and the rice (or noodles if you prefer) can help pick you up when the blues and sickness sets in. Mixing in the herbal kick of Rosemary gives this soup a heaping bowl of healing.
What I love the most about this recipe? It is perfect for the Instant Pot! You all know I love my Instant Pot recipes! If you haven’t got an instant pot yet, here ya go-
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
Instant Pot Rosemary Lemon Wild Rice Soup – Ingredients
- 1 lemon; halved
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 carrots; sliced
- 1 cup wild rice; pre-cooked
- 1 yellow onion; diced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt (you may add more for taste)
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (you may add more for taste)
- Pre cook the rice. You may do this in a steamer if you prefer or in the instant pot on the rice setting. (I use the instant pot)
- Slice carrots, dice onion, and cut the lemon in half. Remove seeds from lemon.
- Place chicken thighs, carrots, lemon, onions, and rosemary sprigs into the instant pot. Top with broth and water. Add salt and pepper. Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Once pressure is released remove lid and pull apart the chicken with tongs. Remove sprigs and lemon. Stir well. Add in wild rice and serve.
Don’t Forget to to Print out the Recipe!