Everyone here knows my love and obsession with my Instant Pot. I know there are other ways to cook and I do use those methods. While I never found cooking to be overly difficult in the first place, I do know that it takes patience and the ability to follow directions. And let’s be honest with each other, we all could probably use a little bit of work in the patience department.
We’re all familiar with the old phrase that “a watched pot never boils”, right? When cooking, baking, or waiting for dinner to be plated, time is something that we tend to not have enough of. That is another reason I am so thankful that I discovered the Instant Pot. I have spent a lot of time since getting my first Instant Pot, then my second, third, and fourth learning all I can about my “magic pots” and how to use them properly, how to convert slow cooker recipes, and converting cooking times. Time is no longer wasted in the kitchen cooking for hours on end when I could just use my Instant Pot and be done with it.
Oh, the fun I’ve had creating with my Instant Pot! I’ve made Sweet Tea and even a super delicious and simple Coffee Cake. I could literally go on and on about how awesome the Instant Pot truly is. And while I may have mentioned how much my family loves pasta, I do, too, in moderation since I usually stick to lower carb. Years ago I shared on here my stove top version of my famous Creamy Pepperoni Pasta Salad. I decided that I loved that recipe so much that I wanted to be able to cook it in my Instant Pot as well. It is as easy to make as my Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad. Both are fantastic and perfect for this time of year!
Instant Pot Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 boxes rainbow pasta
- 2 – 1-liter bottles of ranch dressing
- 2 – 8 oz bags of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bags of mini pepperoni
- green onions to garnish (optional)
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerEsjay Instant Pot Accessories Set-Fits 5,6,8Qt Instant pot Pressure Cooker,5-Pcs with Steamer Basket/Egg Steamer Rack/Egg Bites Molds/Non-stick Springform Pan/Kitchen Tongs,Best Gift IdeaGenuine Instant Pot Ceramic Non-Stick Interior Coated Inner Cooking Pot – 6 Quart
- Add pasta to the Instant Pot insert and cover the pasta completely with 8 cups of water
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure using manual for 4 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally or with a controlled release.
- Rinse the pasta in cold water, drain, and let dry completely.
- Add the pasta to a large bowl or back into the Instant Pot insert. Mix in 1 bottle of ranch. 1 bag of cheese, and 1 1/2 bags of pepperoni.
- Refrigerate the pasta salad overnight. The next day mix in the second bottle of ranch and most of the second bag of cheese. Top the pasta salad with the remaining cheese, pepperoni and green onions.
- NOTE: You can also add hard-boiled eggs to this if you want and it is wonderful! Adjust anything to your liking- cheese, ranch, etc. Sometimes the pasta will soak up the ranch so I will add more if needed.
Don’t Forget To Print Out Your Recipe For Later!
Instant Pot Creamy Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 2 boxes rainbow pasta
- 2 - 1-liter bottles ranch
- 2 - 8 oz bags shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bag mini pepperoni
- green onions to garnish (optional
1) Add pasta to the Instant Pot insert. Cover the pasta with 8 cups of water.
2) Close the lid and cook on high pressure using manual for 4 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally or with a controlled release.
3) Rinse the pasta in cold water, drain, and let dry completely.
4) Add the pasta to a large bowl or back into the Instant Pot insert. Mix in 1 bottle of ranch, 1 bag of cheese, and 1 1/2 bags pepperoni.
5) Refrigerate the pasta salad overnight. The next day mix in the second bottle of ranch and most of the second bag of cheese. Top the pasta salad with the remaining cheese, pepperoni, and green onions.
NOTE: You can also add hard boiled eggs sliced up to this and it is wonderful!
If you have literally 5-ish minutes or so to make this recipe, then do so! It’s super simple, its delicious and it’s a breeze with the Instant Pot. The beautiful thing about using the Instant Pot for this Pasta Salad recipe is that it does all the work for you. Now, if there could only be an invention where the Instant Pot cleans itself…