By now, you’re probably warming up to my Instant Pot recipes (no pun intended). Speaking of the Instant Pot, did you know it has a crock pot setting? I know, I know! This magical wonder truly is your all-in-one kitchen gadget!
For this particular recipe, you have a decision to make. Do you want to toss this lovely recipe into your Instant Pot or the trusty old crock pot?
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
Whichever kitchen contraption you decide to use, you can not go wrong with this Crock Pot Chili recipe! Chili in all forms is a staple at our house. Our taste buds dance at the mere thought of my football chili or this white chicken chili recipe.
This tasty treat is a go to recipe on busy days! I have been tossing this into my crock pot well before the days of the Instant Pot.
I know that many associate chili of any kind with cold winter nights. However, in our household, chili is a MUST just about all year-long. One reason I enjoy chili so much is the protein it contains.
If you are on a low carb diet, having a good chili recipe on hand is a must! You can adapt this recipe to make it even lower carbs if you want to eliminate the corn. Personally, chili fills me up quickly so I don’t eat enough corn for it to truly matter.
Want more Crock Pot Ideas? Check out these amazing Cook Book suggestions!
Without further ado, let’s jump right to it. What do you need for this yummy comfort food?
- 1 ½ lbs. Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 – 14 oz. cans Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Small Bag Frozen Corn
- 1 – 15 oz. can Northern Beans, rinsed
- 1 – 15 oz. can Black-Eyed Peas, rinsed
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
Now that you have assembled all your must have items, here are the only 4 steps you will need to crank out a yummy meal for your family.
- Put all ingredients into a 6 Qt. Crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Serve with a garnish of shredded cheese or crackers if desired.
- Enjoy this hearty dish!
Don’t forget to print the recipe below to add to your cook book!
- 1 ½ l lbs Chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 Onion diced
- 3 14 Oz cans Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Small Bag Frozen Corn rinsed
- 1 15 Oz can Northern Beans
- 1 15 Oz can Black-Eyed Peas rinsed
- 4 Cups cups Water
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
1. Put all ingredients into a 6 Qt. Crockpot and mix well.
2. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
3. Serve with a garnish of shredded cheese or crackers if desired.
4. Enjoy this hearty dish!