Creamy Pepperoni Pasta Salad
If your taste buds are anything like mine, pasta is delicious. There is just something so yummy about enjoying a hearty helping of pasta. I could probably find a way to incorporate some sort of pasta into every meal plan and be absolutely okay with that. Can one get burnt out by eating too much pasta? Maybe, maybe not…but it’s a gamble I’d be willing to take!
When it comes to food and recipes I enjoy creating a delicious meal and share it with others. Seriously, potlucks are the best. I wait patiently (sometimes a bit impatiently) for the next potluck to appear on my calendar. Some of the best food that I’ve ever had the opportunity to eat was creations that other people had brought to potlucks. Being able to sample an enormous amount of different dishes and flavors all at once? Count me in each and every time! And let me tell you, I’m sharing with you an awesome Pasta Salad recipe that will make a big, bold, and delicious statement at your next potluck for sure!
One thing to keep in mind about potlucks is that there typically isn’t any sort of theme. It’s a time when every person in attendance brings whatever dish that they want to share. Simple as that. There’s no coordinating that needs to happen. It’s simple and stress-free for the most part. Not only is this Pasta Salad recipe my potluck go-to when I need to whip something up quick and delicious, I’ve actually had people request this dish specifically as my contribution to the potluck. See? I told you! It’s just that good!
This past Sunday was such a blessing to me at church. Our Sunday school class was great, church was great, and afterwards, we fellowshipped at a Pot Luck. Our church puts on a potluck once a month. This is a great time to talk and catch up, or to get to know more folks in church. It is also a good time to share new recipes and try new food! During that last Supper, Jesus broke bread with his disciples. The Bible tells us to not forsake the assembly together with other believers.
This dish is a family favorite as well as a Pot Luck favorite! I have had many many requests over the years for this dish. This creamy pepperoni pasta salad is so good and pretty easy to make!
Potluck Perfect Pasta Salad
Disclosure: this recipe makes a TON of pasta salad. Be prepared to have leftovers for a few days!
- 2 boxes of rainbow pasta
- dash of pepper
- 2 one-pound bags of Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 one quart containers of ranch dressing
- 2 packages of mini pepperoni or 1 package of regular pepperoni
- 2-3 boiled eggs (optional)
- Place rainbow pasta in a pan of boiling water on the stove and follow directions on the pasta box for the length of time to cook.
- Once done, drain pasta completely of water and let cool down! (super important to let it cool down!)
- Dump cooled down noodles in a large pot or massive bowl.
- Empty an entire bottle of ranch dressing on top of the noodles and mix in the first bag of Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese. (Eye the cheesiness at this point. If you think it needs a bit more cheese, open up the second bag and add a little bit from that one as well.)
- Add in the pepperoni based on how much you want. Stir Well.
- If you are adding boiled eggs, dice them up and add them to the pasta at this point.
- Stir then place a lid on the pot or cover the bowl and put it in your fridge to rest overnight.
- In the morning, add about half of the other bottle of ranch into the pasta and stir.
- Add a bit more cheese on the top and some pepperoni as well.
Don’t Forget To Print Out Your Recipe For Later!