I mentioned the other day, when I shared my Low Carb Pizza Casserole for the Instant Pot, that I try to eat low carb. Well, at least lower carb. It isn’t always easy, but it is so worth it when I can stick to a menu, plan out my shopping list, and remember that taking care of myself is important.
Want to kick up your household management and planning? Grab my planner today! Go ===>>>HERE to get your copy!
One thing that I have found to be super helpful when eating low carb, or any lifestyle diet for that matter, is to switch things up. Keep trying a vast array of recipes so that you don’t get burned out eating the same thing over and again.
For this recipe I wanted something low carb, but just a bit different. Something with a twist. So I had to figure out a new recipe using bacon! PS. Don’t toss the grease! Did you know there are so many uses for bacon grease? So without any more delay, check out these beauties!!!
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
Caesar Salad Bacon Cups
- 1 pkg. Center Cut Bacon
- 1 pkg. Romaine Lettuce Mix
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese, Shredded and Grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a standard cupcake pan, turn upside down and cover the back side of it with foil. Like this one found on Amazon….
- Cut 6 pieces of bacon in half and layer 2 pieces in an X shape over each tin.
- Take a whole piece of bacon and wrap around each tin. You can weave it under and over the other pieces. Make sure the two ends meet and overlap under one of the half pieces that is hanging down over the side of the tin.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until bacon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let rest for about 15 minutes so the bacon hardens and won’t collapse when you remove it off the pan.
- Gently remove each bacon cup from the pan and place right side up, they will look like little cups.
- Prepare salad with the rest of ingredients and gently toss together in a bowl.
- Fill each bacon cup with salad mix.
10.Serve right away and Enjoy!
Don’t forget to print the recipe for later!
Some of my favorites for a low carb diet….