Bible Verses to Memorize for Motivation
We live our lives by running errands, taking part in our or our children’s activities and living life in the parental fast lane. This type of lifestyle – the constant “Go! Go! Go!” – can leave us feeling worn down. I have a great list of Bible verses to memorize for motivation on those days when you feel like you are struggling just to keep your head above water.
We must take care of ourselves by taking time to rest and refueling our body, mind and spirit. We can do that with God’s Word.
After long days, motivation often eluded me. I’m not talking about motivation required to perform my duties as a parent, but rather motivation to spend time with God. My priorities were skewed and I would fill my day with trivial and often meaningless tasks. However, once I began memorizing Bible verses, my motivation to connect with God would strengthen and my desire to read His Word could not be contained. I find that memorizing God’s Word gives me the strength and motivation to get through the hard and long days!
You might be struggling to keep your head above water and lost motivation to spend time with our Lord in His Word. Maybe you tack it up to stress or feeling overwhelmed with everyday life tasks. Regardless of your situation, these verses can help ground you and remind you that you can conquer anything that comes in your way!
When I sit down to memorize scriptures, I write them down or print them out. Place them on your bathroom mirror, by the kitchen sink, on the fridge or wherever you’re sure to read them. Randomly throughout the day, you will see the scripture and can repeat it in your mind. This is a great way to constantly remember God’s Word and memorize His truth and promises!
Scriptures to Help Motivate You
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:23-24
- Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:5
- And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful. Titus 3:14
- Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. Mark 9:23
- For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come. 1 Timothy 4:8
- The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1
- Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the first fruits of all your increase; So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. Isaiah 43:2
- They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:23
- The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, but those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty. Proverbs 21:5
- The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10
- Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24
- I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:8
You may also be interested in joining us over at Christian Feminine Homemaking Chat on Facebook!
To get your FREE Motivation Scripture Cards just click below!
PS: Here are some recommended resources for you!