The Best Gifts for Homeschoolers
As a homeschooler, I know first hand what you can find on a homeschooler’s wish list. Christmas time is a time of year where you may be struggling to find the perfect gift for either your or a friend. To help you find the best gifts for homeschoolers I have broken down the items into subject. These are some of my favorite items. I know you will find the perfect gift.
The kitchen is the perfect place to explore science. By using items already found in your home you can show kids that science is all around us. Even if we do not have a lab to conduct experiments. I think the best part is that science in the kitchen is affordable!
- Kitchen Science Lab for Kids: With over 50 science experiments, kids will have a ton of discovering to do.
- Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders: Make a rainbow, grow crystals, and more with this science kit that fits in a bag.
- Lab LED Binocular Compound Microscope with Double Layer Mechanical Stage: This powerful microscope includes 100 blank slides that kids can use to take an in-depth look at everything around them. If your kids are younger, this Beginning Microscope Kit, might be a better gift option.
- AntWorks Illuminated: Ant farms are a blast. This one steps it up a notch by using gel instead of dirt. The blue light illuminates all of the tunnels so you can see all of the action.
- Disgusting Science Kit: I had to include this one for all of those kids that loved to get grossed out.
When applied correctly, technology can be used as an incredible teaching tool. From making your own inventions to discovering resources on the world-wide web, homeschoolers
- Makey Makey – An Invention Kit for Everyone: Turn ordinary objects into a touchpad with no programming required.
- Fire HD 8 Tablet: Learning on a tablet is nothing but fun for kids. There are a ton of apps available on the fire that teach kids a variety of subjects from learning their ABC’s to multiplication, the possibilities are endless. Younger kids do well with this Kid’s Edition Fire Tablet.
- Acer Chromebook: Another great tool for learning at just the right price.
Kids are born to play. Give them gifts that help stretch those legs.
- 12-Feet Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline: Active play helps kids learn. Give them the physical outlet they need to learn with a trampoline. If you have limited space, try this Indoor Folding Trampoline.
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect: Get in the game by making the characters move when you move. Games such as Just Dance 2017 get kids up on their feet.
- MLB Electronic Pitching Machine: Baseball is a game that kids love to play. Don’t forget the baseball glove.
Giving kids the opportunity to be creative is so important. It helps them explore and solve problems. It also creates a way for kids to express themselves. These art gifts are perfect for homeschoolers.
- Art Set: I love this set because it comes with a ton of art supplies including colored pencils, pastels, watercolors and more. It also includes a place to put all of those lovely supplies.
- Art Lab Book: Learn fun and exciting art techniques like paper making, painting, and drawing. There are over 50 creative art lessons in this book. Great for all ages.
- Ultra-Fine Point Ink Pens: A great set of pens to create lots of wonderful masterpieces.
- Dauber Dawgs Markers: This all in one painting tool is perfect for kids as young as toddlers. Dot your way to creation with these non-toxic paint. Grab a roll of Bulletin Board Paper, hang it on the wall and let the kids paint on the wall.
Shake learning math up a bit with these homeschool gift ideas where learning math can be a lot of fun.
- Bedtime Math: A Fun Excuse to Stay Up Late Book: No need to wait until bedtime to read this book. Let them get hooked in the middle of the day.
- Math for Love Prime Climb: Win this board game by adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying your way to the end. A great way to get everyone involved in learning.
These are some of my go-to bible study resources because they make learning about the bible fun. I use these particular ones when my kiddos need a little bit of quiet time. They provide simple to follow directions which kids can usually complete on their own.
- Route 66: A Trip through the 66 Books of the Bible: Perfect for 2nd-5th graders.
- Instant Bible Lessons — Virtues and Values: A bible study guide that focuses on prayer.
- Daily Bible Reading Program for Children: There are 52 cards in this set, one for each week of the year. Take turns between kids each week to pick a card where they can learn one new bible verse a day.
Awe Filled Book Nook’s Recommendation for Homeschool books for mom!
I hope my best gifts for homeschoolers gift guide has helped you find the perfect gift. As my wish list grows I will continue to update the list. Did any of your favorites make my list? Share with me in the comments!
Now, time for a giveaway!
This year, I am partnering up with W2W Ministries to bring you a Christmas Blessings giveaway. The winner gets $400 cash. Whether it’s for you or for a friend, you can’t miss out on this opportunity! Here are the amazing bloggers I am partnering with. Take a few minutes to visit their websites and show some love. <3
Enter to win below.
*Giveaway rules: No purchase necessary. Must be 18 to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Open to US and Canada residents only. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or associated by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest. By entering this giveaway, you agree to release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Woman to Woman Ministries and all participating bloggers of all liability. Contest ends at 11:59PM CST on December 11, 2017. Winner is randomly chosen by Rafflecopter and will be emailed.