April Fools Day Easter Prank
Historically, April Fools day doesn’t fall too long before or after Easter. On rare occasions, such as this year, Easter and April Fools fall on the same day. If you are looking for a fun, kid-friendly prank they will never see coming, then sit back and read.
I am all for having a few laughs with my family and this prank will make them say, “Aw Man” and your response, “April Fools!” Plus this April Fools prank allows you to have an excuse to eat some extra holiday candy! Now tell me that isn’t a fabulous perk!
Head to your local store, grab a bag of Easter candy that has foil wraps on them and let the fun begin! I go for the ones that are egg-shaped covered chocolates as the wrappers work great. Carefully unwrap the candies, eat the candy, and then save the wrappers.
Then you’ll want to grab some grapes. Personally, I recommend the green ones. Carefully wrap the grapes inside each wrapper. Your husband and/or kids will think it is Easter candy as they unwrap what seemingly is smooth chocolate inside, only to find a grape instead!
This is a fun, light-hearted prank that will work for pretty much anyone who has a sweet tooth. If you happen to not have candy wrappers, cut small pieces of aluminum foil and then use a Sharpie to color it.
This will give it a colorful look like you would expect easter candy to have. The texture is a bit off, so if it isn’t a child they might be more suspicious, but it could still work! We love having a good time in our home and would love to hear your best ideas for a family friendly prank!
What’s Needed For April Fools Day Easter Prank
- Small Bunch Green Grapes
- Permanent Markers, assorted colors
- 1 bag Easter Candy with foil wrappers
Directions For Making The Prank
- Cut 2 ½” X 2 ½” squares from the foil. Cut out as many as you would like to make. One square per grape.
- Use the markers and color one side of the foil squares and let dry for a few minutes.
- Unwrap the Easter candy from the decorative foil, be careful not to rip the wrappers. Flatten them out a little so the wrinkles aren’t too bad.
- Using the foils from the purchased candy and the foils you made, wrap a grape into each one. They should look like the little chocolate eggs in the foils you can buy at Easter time.
- Put them in a dish and serve. Everyone will think they are getting a chocolate candy, but they will be unwrapping a grape.
- Now just say April Fool’s!