Not too long ago I shared how to use my Instant Pot to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving! That recipe is amazing if you haven’t tried it! Well, it got me to thinking about all my Air Fryer readers and how much they would enjoy my air fryer rosemary turkey breads with maple mustard glaze. I mean after all it IS the bomb! Seriously, it is so good!
I know that there are many of us who prefer low carb dishes. So, I decided to put my Air Fryer to the test and come up with a recipe you’re sure to enjoy. I hope you enjoy Air Fryer Rosemary Turkey Breast with Maple Mustard Glaze as much as we do.
The flavors of the turkey and spices made in the air fryer are just amazing. I have said over and again that everything that is fixed in the air fryer is just so much better! This recipe did not disappoint!
I paired this recipe with my Paleo Apple and Cranberry Sausage Stuffing and it is amazing paired together! Power Air 1700 Watts 5.3 Quart Air Fryer XL, 14.5 x 12.5 Inch, Black with Utility TongAir Fryer by Avalon Bay, For Healthy Oil-Less Fried Food, 3.7 Quart Capacity, Includes Free Airfryer Baking Set and Recipe Book, Red, AB-Airfryer100RHome Air Frypot Five Sets Air Frypot Accessories Bake the Basket Pizza Plate Grill Silicone Pot Mats Pot Shelf
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
Rosemary Turkey Breast with Maple Mustard Glaze
Serves – 4 to 6
- 2.5 lbs. of Turkey Breast Loin
- ¼ cup of Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of Garlic, grated or finely minced
- 2 teaspoon of chopped fresh Rosemary (or use ½ teaspoon of dried Rosemary)
- 2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of crushed Pepper
- ¼ cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon of stone ground brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
1) In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, grated garlic, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper.
2) Spread the oil-herb seasoning evenly on both sides of the turkey breast loins. Cover and let it sit in the fridge, anywhere from 2 hours to overnight.
2) Take it out from the fridge half an hour before cooking.
3) Place it on a greased air fryer basket and air fry it at 400 F for 20 minutes.
4) While the loins are in the fryer, melt a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe bowl.
5) Add maple syrup and stone ground brown mustard to it and mix well.
6) Generously slather the maple-mustard glaze on the cooked turkey breast loins.
7) Return the fryer basket to the fryer and cook for another 10 minutes at 400 F
8) Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
9) Slice against the grain and serve warm with dinner rolls, and/or roasted potato, and/or steamed vegetables, and/or salads.
- This recipe can also be done with chicken breast halves.
- Instead of the grainy stone ground mustard, you can use Dijon mustard too.
- Honey can be substituted for maple syrup.
- It tastes best with fresh herb but dries ones can be used in a pinch.
- Substitute rosemary for any herb of choice.
Before I get to the printable recipe…lets talk social media. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would follow me on my social channels and subscribe to my blog! I won’t spam you to death. I would love to have you follow me on my page here. Don’t forget my group too that I mentioned above! I have a few groups also. If you’re interested in the list, you can find that right here. I am on Pinterest…love love love Pinterest! You also might find me lurking around twitter sometimes and instagram! One other forgotten social media place that I am LOVING recently…google+ and lastly….you tube!
Also because this is an air fryer recipe….I have an air fryer group too! So don’t miss that!
Don’t Forget to Print Out The Recipe!