Moroccan cuisines are delightfully mouthwatering. If you haven’t had the opportunity to sink your teeth into a Moroccan dish, you have no idea what you’re missing.
However, to help ensure you don’t miss out, I decided to share a recipe with you! But first, because I am a homeschool mom and LOVE all things learning, watch this video of how meatball tagine is traditionally cooked for Moroccan dishes-
These deliciously tantalizing Moroccan meatballs will make your taste buds dance and will probably impress any guest! Seriously, what can be more delicious than pairing classic Mediterranean spices such as cinnamon, cumin, and coriander together with mint!
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
To get started, if you don’t have an Air Fryer, Amazon is where I got mine. You can grab one here-
Moroccan Meatballs with Mint Yogurt Dip
Servers – 4
For the Meatballs
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper (or Paprika for a milder version)
- 1 teaspoon of Red Chili Paste (optional)
- 2 fat cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons of Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Mint, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Mint Yogurt Dip
- ½ cup of Greek Yogurt (you can your own in the instant pot! Recipe ===>>>HERE)
- ¼ cup of Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Mint, finely chopped
- 1 small clove of Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients “For the Meatballs”, and mix well.
- Using a 2 inch ice-cream scoop, shape the mixture into 16 meatballs.
- Place about 8 meatballs in the lightly greased air fryer basket, in a single layer. Lightly brush or spray the meatballs with oil.
- Air fry at 390 F for 8 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining meatballs.
- While the meatballs are cooking, in a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients “For the Mint Yogurt Dip”. Whisk it well.
- Serve the warm meatballs with the mint yogurt dip.
Don’t forget to print your Recipe!
Don’t forget to pick up some air fryer accessories that will make your air fryer even more amazing!