Air Fryer Eggs in a Bell Pepper Ring
If you are on the hunt for a change from scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast then hop on board. Pull out your Air Fryer and let’s get to cooking a quick and simple breakfast. Within 7 minutes you can have breakfast ready to be served up to your family! This is so yummy and a fun twist to a classic fried egg that the whole family will love it!
You simply slice your peppers and use them to be the border to your eggs when it cooks. Then with each bite, you get that tasty pepper along with it. The pepper also gives the eggs their cool shape.
You might be asking how to cook eggs in the Air Fryer without them falling through the basket. Worry no more! Grab your favorite ramekins or a pie pan and ta-da, you have the perfect cooking surface. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and cook to the consistency of the egg you want!
I find that the yellow, orange, and red peppers offer a more sweetness to the dish as compared to a green pepper. But play around with the peppers or find which one your family enjoys most! I like to change it up and use different colored peppers to fit in with various holidays, like St Patricks Day and Easter.
Reasons You Should Eat Eggs for Breakfast
- Eggs are full of protein and the fat in the eggs will help keep a stable energy level and help you to stay fuller longer.
- Compared to the price of meats high in protein, eggs are affordable.
- Choline, which is found in eggs, is wonderful for helping to stimulate brain development along with function. Some studies show eggs may help with memory and remaining alert.
- Eggs have two very important antioxidants: zeaxanthin and leutin. Both of these antioxidants are excellent for helping protect your eyes from damage that can be caused by UV exposure.
You will need an Air Fryer. If you don’t have one- here is a couple of suggestions.
Air Fryer Eggs in A Bell Pepper Ring
- 1 large Red, Yellow, Orange and Green Bell Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- 4 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Ramekin or pie plates
CHEFMADE 4Pcs Non-stick 5 Inch Mini Round Pie Tins,Heavy-duty Carbon Steel FDA Approved, Oven Roasting Hamburger Bread Baking Mini Egg Tart Pork Pie Pan(Champagne Gold)Quiche Pans, Homono Commercial Grade Non Stick Removable Bottom 5 Inch Mini Tart Pans (Pack of 6)Rachael Ray Stoneware 10-Oz. Ramekins Round Bubble and Brown Singles, Set of 4, Green
- Slice the bell peppers into rings, about 2 cm thick.
- Liberally grease your each ramekin or pie plate with a teaspoon of oil
- Place the one bell pepper ring in each ramekin or pie plate.
- Crack an egg inside each pepper ring. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place it in the air fryer basket and air fry at 350F for 5 minutes. If you want your yolk to be completely set, add another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the ramekin/pie plate and serve hot. Enjoy! Don’t Forget to Print The Recipe For Later!!!