I quickly turning into an Air Fryer fanatic! I am able to bring tasty meals and treats to my table in far less time and much healthier than traditional frying. Plus, the clean up with traditional frying is not fun at all! The grease or oil splatters E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E!!!
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
Now that I have had my Air Fryer a little while, I am getting more courageous in what I fix. Having said that, the recipe today isn’t exactly what you would call a traditional fried food. What can I say? I’m getting brave with the recipes. With the use of the handy Air Fryer, this dish can be made easily!
Many times my recipe creations are a result of just whipping something up without pre-planning. This recipe is no different. This is a great way to use up left over potatoes without doing the same old song and dance with left overs. Although, I do enjoy those potato cakes! Anyway, this recipe is fantastic and is kid and adult approved!
Air Fryer Bread Rolls with Potato Stuffing
- 6 slices of White or Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 large or 2 medium-sized Potato, boiled
- ¼ cup of chopped Scallion/Spring Onion (about 2)
- ¼ cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1 medium clove of Garlic, finely minced or 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 2 Sharp Cheddar Sticks, cut into thirds
- ¼ cup of Melted Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Skin and mash the potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add the finely chopped spring onion, parsley, paprika, minced garlic, salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes. Mix well. Keep aside.
- Cut the crusts off the bread slices. Using a rolling pin, roll them into a flat square.
- Take one flattened slice of bread and brush the edges with water.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the potato filling on the flattened slice, keeping a border of ¼ inch
- Place a cube of cheese on the slice and roll.
- Press the edges to seal them tight. Brush some water around the edges and seal them properly.
- Brush the prepared bread roll with melted butter to give them a golden crust.
- Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- Place 3 bread rolls in the greased air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 390 F for 10 minutes. Repeat with the rest of the prepared rolls.
- Serve hot with ketchup or your favorite condiment or sauce.
Don’t Forget To Print The Recipe For Later
Also, if you haven’t grabbed the Air Fryer Cooking Times Cheat sheet, you can at the link below!