When it comes to cooking meals, most of y’all know that the Instant Pot is my best friend. I love that I can just toss everything in the “magic pot” and press a button and in no time I have a delicious meal for my entire family. Lately, I have been craving soup.
Soup is good to have all year long but there’s something about soups and fall that really bring comfort.
Maybe it’s the weather or maybe it’s the season. Regardless, soup is all I can think about. I’ve decided to try a new soup every night using the Instant Pot of course.
Here’s some of the favorite soups from my site here as a bonus too!
- Instant Pot Chicken Zoodle Soup. This is a keto version of chicken noodle soup that is so good! Easy to fix right in your handy dandy instant pot!
- Instant Pot Veggie Loaded Chicken & Sausage Soup. YUM. This is packed full of veggies and protein! You can’t go wrong with this one!
a few more…..
- Instant Pot Chicken Chowder Soup. This is a family favorite. We love this soup all year long!
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup. I love this soup! Honestly, this is a great alternative for Taco Tuesdays! I hope you love it and enjoy it too!
and even more…..
- Instant Pot Pizza Soup. This soup is one of our family favorites. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup! It is the perfect alternative to pizza if you’re doing low carb too!
- Irish Lamb Stew. While not exactly a soup, this stew is so good! You will love it! It is just perfect for St Patty’s day too!
and chili….kind of a soup right?! lol
- Laura’s (hey! That’s me! lol) Football Chili For the Instant Pot. Ok- this one got its name because my husband loves football and chili. So I often fix this during the Buckeye games!
- The Best Turkey & Sweet Potato Chili. I am always wanting something just a bit different. I love chili ^^see above and you will know that. lol However, sometimes you want something just a bit different. That’s why I decided to combine one of our loves…sweet potatoes and make this amazing chili! It is soooo good!
Don’t have an instant pot yet? Grab one from Amazon!
1- This Buffalo Chicken Soup is great for game day. Also great for teen nights. My husband says- Go Buckeyes. lol
2- This Chicken Tortilla Soup could be even better with a dollop of daisy on top. YUM!
3- If anything can make my kids eat broccoli, it’s bacon. That’s why I can’t wait to try this Broccoli & Bacon Soup!
4- I love lasagna, but it’s so time-consuming. This Lasagna Soup is a time saver since it is a freezer meal.
5- Gotta get those veggies into the kids somehow and this Beefy Lentil & Veggie Soup will do the trick.
6- Hamburger Orzo Soup is super easy to make….just toss it all in the Instant Pot.
7- Looking for a sweeter option to sneak in those veggies? Try Lemony Garden Vegetable Chicken Soup.
8- When you are feeling under the weather, this Paleo Healing Lemongrass Soup may help.
9- Meatless Monday? Fear not! This Carrot, Squash & Harissa Soup fits the bill.
10- Italian Farmhouse Vegetable Soup is another sneaky way to get those veggies into the kids.
11- Alright so a stew isn’t technically a ‘soup’, but no good soup roundup would be complete with out Beef Stew!
12- This stuff is way better than what comes in a can, but make sure to have a grilled cheese sandwich with this Creamy Tomato Soup!
13- Oh Goulash. I love you so! I’m going to turn you into Goulash Soup.
14- I was’t fond of Split Pea Soup as a kid, but the Instant Pot version looks delicious!
16- This Beef Barley Stew pairs tender beef with perfectly cooked veggies and al-dente barley. Yum!
17- If you need help planning meals, this Hamburger & Potato Soup recipe is a great time saver.
18- This Korean Beef Stew can be made using a hearty chunk of brisket.
Before I continue to the rest of the recipes…lets talk social media. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would follow me on my social channels and subscribe to my blog! I won’t spam you to death- I promise and you can elect to just get instant pot or recipe emails!
I would love to have you follow me on my page here. Don’t forget my group too that I mentioned above! I have a few groups also. If you’re interested in the list, you can find that right here. I am on Pinterest…love love love Pinterest!
19- Do you love cheese and smothered potatoes? Then you have to try this Cheddar Bacon Cauliflower Soup. Tastes the same, but with out potatoes!
20- If you prefer thin consistency, ignore the rice flour mix for this Sambar recipe.
21- This Chili Chicken Soup recipe makes a huge batch. Cut it in half if you don’t want leftovers.
22- This Ham & Potato Soup is a gluten-free option.
23- Enjoy the rich flavor of creamy potato, cheese and bacon with cauliflower in this Cheesy Cauliflower Potato Soup.
24- This Lentil Soup is another excellent Meatless Monday option, and it’s gluten-free!
I hope that this list of recipes for soup in the instant pot inspire you to get into the kitchen, open the box if you haven’t yet…and get cooking with your instant pot.
I love using mine all the time. It is just so much easier than the stove top often! I also love the ease of being able to add everything to one pot- and walk away. With kids and a busy family…That is such a life savor!!!
Need even more inspiration for the Instant Pot? Check out these cookbooks.