I am all about quick and easy when it comes to dinner.
My Air Fryer is a nifty little appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food. The extremely hot air allows me to cook foods with little to no oil! Cakes that would take an hour in the oven only take 20 minutes in the Air Fryer. Fries that would need to take a bath in small vat of oil now only require a tablespoon of oil in the Air Fryer.
My Air Fryer is a nifty little appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food. The extremely hot air allows me to cook foods with little to no oil!
Cakes that would take an hour in the oven only take 20 minutes in the Air Fryer.
Fries that would need to take a bath in oil only require a tablespoon.
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
I’m constantly discovering different foods and recipes to cook in it.
I’ve composed a list of 22 recipes I’ve tried or are currently on my meal plans.
Don’t forget to subscribe, I will be bringing you air fryer recipes right along with my instant pot recipes too!
1. It would be impossible to start a roundup like this without starting with a delicious French Fry recipe.
2. Or maybe Vegetable Fries are more your style? These look delicious.
3. Sour cream is the secret ingredient for this Chocolate Cake and it only takes 25 minutes to bake.
4. Crispy on the outside and tender, juicy on the inside, this Fried Chicken requires no grease.
5. If you love apple pie, you will love Apple Pie Filo Pastries.
6. Turn a pound of green beans into Lemony Green Bean Goodness in just 10 minutes.
7. Spicy Stuffed Peppers are a perfect appetizer for an impromptu family get together, plus they are vegetarian.
8. I always get Roasted Corn when the fair is in town. Now I can make it at home, too!
9. Air Fried Corn Tortilla Chips are way healthier than any bagged option, plus they taste so much better.
10. The only potato I like better than a baked potato is a Twice Baked Potato. Yum!
11. Need a real quick breakfast option? Try these Bacon Wrapped Mini Breakfast Burritos.
12. Or you could air fry these French Toast Sticks in no time at all.
13. Even though these Onion Rings are flourless, they still come out of the Air Fryer super crunchy.
14. This Flourless Chocolate Cake has no white sugar or flour added! No one will know it’s healthy.
15. As if chocolate cake wasn’t amazing enough, you can also make Chocolate Chip Cookies.
16. Bacon Cashews are a sweet-savory-salty snack, and they cook in 10 minutes or less.
17. Crispy Fried Pickles are beer battered & vegan. The ultimate comfort food!
18. These quick, delicious Fruit Crumble Mug Cakes can be made with just about any fruit.
19. Ranch Kale Chips cook up crispy and perfect in the air fryer in under 10 minutes.
20. These adorable Mini Potato Gratin Cups are made in tiny tin pans.
21. Make your own Potato Chips in the air fryer for an oil-free, kid-friendly snack!
22. Pita Bread Cheese Pizza is perfect when you want to make a quick-lunch or snack.
Don’t forget to pick up accessories for your air fryer!
Follow me on other social media channels below–