I am all about quick and easy when it comes to dinner some days. Seriously…sometimes I am just busy! Work, homeschool, kids, activities…the list does on and on. So when I can save time in the kitchen- sometimes I just take it!
I’ve been bragging so much about my Instant Pot that I almost forgot to tell you about another favorite small appliance of mine, the Air Fryer. I love my air fryer. In fact, I have had a few since I originally wrote this post.
My newest air fryer that I got, you can see here and buy here. It is a new Paula Dea 8.5 qt and I love it!! Ok— before I get into the 22 recipes you’re here for…I must share a few of my own recipes that are super popular right here on the site! YAY- extra recipes right?!
My Air Fryer is a nifty little appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food. The extremely hot air allows me to cook foods with little to no oil! Cakes that would take an hour in the oven only take 20 minutes in the Air Fryer. Fries that would need to take a bath in small vat of oil now only require a tablespoon of oil in the Air Fryer.
Now that I have shared a few of my recipes with you, lets get back to business. So why an air fryer? Well….my Air Fryer is a nifty little appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food. The extremely hot air allows me to cook foods with little to no oil!
Cakes that would take an hour in the oven only take 20 minutes in the Air Fryer and much more.
Fries that would need to take a bath in oil only require a tablespoon.
I’m constantly discovering different foods and recipes to cook in it and recipes to come up with. Which leads me to a very good point….
Lets talk social media also before I get you to the list. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would follow me on my social channels and subscribe to my blog! I won’t spam you to death- I promise and you can elect to just get instant pot or recipe emails!
I would love to have you follow me on my page here. Don’t forget my group too that I mentioned above! I have a few groups also. If you’re interested in the list, you can find that right here. I am on Pinterest…love love love Pinterest!
Also because this is an air fryer recipe round up….I have an air fryer group too! So don’t miss that!
I’ve composed a list of 22 recipes I’ve tried or are currently on my meal plans.
Don’t forget to subscribe, I will be bringing you air fryer recipes right along with my instant pot recipes too!
1. It would be impossible to start a roundup like this without starting with a delicious French Fry recipe.
2. Or maybe Vegetable Fries are more your style? These look delicious.
3. Sour cream is the secret ingredient for this Chocolate Cake and it only takes 25 minutes to bake.
4. Crispy on the outside and tender, juicy on the inside, this Fried Chicken requires no grease.
5. If you love apple pie, you will love Apple Pie Filo Pastries.
6. Turn a pound of green beans into Lemony Green Bean Goodness in just 10 minutes.
7. Spicy Stuffed Peppers are a perfect appetizer for an impromptu family get together, plus they are vegetarian.
8. I always get Roasted Corn when the fair is in town. Now I can make it at home, too!
9. Air Fried Corn Tortilla Chips are way healthier than any bagged option, plus they taste so much better.
10. The only potato I like better than a baked potato is a Twice Baked Potato. Yum!
11. Need a real quick breakfast option? Try these Bacon Wrapped Mini Breakfast Burritos.
12. Or you could air fry these French Toast Sticks in no time at all.
13. Even though these Onion Rings are flourless, they still come out of the Air Fryer super crunchy.
14. This Flourless Chocolate Cake has no white sugar or flour added! No one will know it’s healthy.
15. As if chocolate cake wasn’t amazing enough, you can also make Chocolate Chip Cookies.
16. Bacon Cashews are a sweet-savory-salty snack, and they cook in 10 minutes or less.
17. Crispy Fried Pickles are beer battered & vegan. The ultimate comfort food!
18. These quick, delicious Fruit Crumble Mug Cakes can be made with just about any fruit.
19. Ranch Kale Chips cook up crispy and perfect in the air fryer in under 10 minutes.
20. These adorable Mini Potato Gratin Cups are made in tiny tin pans.
21. Make your own Potato Chips in the air fryer for an oil-free, kid-friendly snack!
22. Pita Bread Cheese Pizza is perfect when you want to make a quick-lunch or snack.
Don’t forget to pick up accessories for your air fryer!